1. What is our sermon podcast?
Our podcast lets you automatically receive the latest sermon episode as soon as it’s available. This lets you take the sermons with you on the move and listen wherever and whenever you like.
2. How do I subscribe to our podcast?
By clicking on this icon which can also be found at bottom of every page on our website.
You may need to install software first on your PC or device before this can be done please see other questions below.
3. Can I use iTunes to subscribe to our podcast?
Yes. You can search for Hope Church Blackwood & Kirkmuirhill in iTunes or click on the link below to subscribe.
You can also use the official Apple Podcast app if you use an Apple device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc). This can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store by clicking the image below (Other podcast apps are also available but may not be free).
4. Can I subscribe to our podcast using Android, Windows Phone or other devices.
Yes. There are various podcast applications available on most smart phones and tablet devices. Some of the most popular applications are listed below.
5. I don’t have a smartphone or tablet device can I still subscribe to the podcast?
If you are experiencing problems with our podcast or have any further questions. Please use our contact page to raise your query. Thanks